Financial Accounting CPA Foundation Level
Financial Accounting KASNEB CPA Foundation Level is a basic course. Importantly, the course is for students aspiring to become accountants, auditors, financial analysts. We provide the best quality KASNEB CPA Foundation Level revision materials, past papers and study notes.
Download free KASNEB Financial Accounting CPA Foundation Level PDF notes and past papers now for the revised new KASNEB syllabus 2021.
KASNEB CPA Foundation Level Financial Accounting New Syllabus 2021 covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Accounting
- Recording transactions
- Accounting for assets and liabilities
- Correction of errors and suspense account
- Financial statements of a sole trader
- Financial statements of a partnership
- Financial statements of a company
- Financial statements of a manufacturing entity
- Accounts from incomplete records
- Financial statements of a not for profit organization
- Analyzing financial statements
- Introduction to Public Sector Accounting
- Emerging issues and trends
For KASNEB students aspiring to become accountants and enroll with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or become financial analysts, they will find the financial accounting course vital in this pursuit.
We encourage the KASNEB students to prepare for CPA Foundation Level exams and have a proper grasp of the units.
Additionally, students taking other courses like Certified Secretaries (CS), Certified Credit Professional (CCP), Certified Investment and Financial Analyst (CIFA), among other KASNEB certified courses will find these resources helpful.
KASNEB CPA students taking this course are equipped with the necessary skills to become competent and professional accountants, auditors, finance managers, tax consultants and practitioners both in public and private sectors. It is exciting to note that CPA students are exposed to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and principles of accounting.
Many students have passed their exams while most organizations like colleges have benefited from the resources offered by the Pass Exams Team.
Other units or courses in CPA Foundation Level include:
- Communication Skills
- Introduction to Law and Governance
- Quantitative Analysis
- Information Communication Technology
After completion of KASNEB CPA Foundation Level, the student is well equipped with skills and is on a career path to advancing to CPA Intermediate Level which has the following units:
- Company Law
- Auditing and Assurance
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Management Accounting
- Public Finance and Taxation
- Financial Management
Download free KASNEB CPA Intermediate Level PDF notes and past papers now.