Advanced Financial Reporting and Analysis
Advanced Financial Reporting and Analysis for CPA Intermediate Level is a KASNEB course. It helps the student to account for complex accounting transactions and prepare advanced financial reports.
Download free Advanced Financial Reporting and Analysis CPA Intermediate Level PDF notes and past papers for the new KASNEB syllabus 2021 now.
We are the largest repository in Kenya offering free KASNEB notes and revision papers.
To pass KASNEB CPA Intermediate Level Advanced Financial Reporting and Analysis New Syllabus 2021 exam, the student is expected to cover the following topics:
- Framework for preparation and presentation of financial statement- Importance of the accounting framework – Steps in developing international financial reporting interpretations by IFRIC (excluding detailed IFRICS)
- Assets and liabilities of financial statement
- Preparing financial statements and other reports
- Accounting and reporting of financial instruments
- Consolidated and separate financial statements
- Public sector accounting
- Current trends – Reporting on corporate social responsibility – Reporting on environmental matters – Corporate governance reports (Directors reports and Chairman’s statements – contents only)) – Sustainability reporting
- Emerging issues and trends in Advanced Financial Reporting
KASNEB students should understand the depth of Advanced Financial Reporting and Analysis in preparation for exposure to the business environment. We encourage the KASNEB students to prepare for KASNEB Intermediate Level exams adequately.
Students taking other courses like Certified Investment and Financial Analyst (CIFA), ACCA among other KASNEB certified courses will find these resources helpful.
Many students and colleges have benefited from the resources offered by the Pass Exams Team.
Other units or courses in KASNEB CPA Intermediate Level include:
- Public Finance and Taxation
- Auditing and Assurance
- Company Law
- Financial Management
- Management Accounting
After completion of KASNEB CPA Intermediate Level, the student may practice as an auditor, finance manager, accountant, financial analyst etc.
To be a certified accountant in Kenya, one should register with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK).
One can also advance their knowledge by taking international accounting exams/courses like Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or Certified Financial Analyst (CFA).
Download free KASNEB CPA Intermediate Level PDF notes and past papers and KASNEB CPA Advanced Level PDF notes and past papers for the above units now. We also provide ACCA notes and past papers in Kenya.
Get free PDF notes for other KASNEB courses: