Leadership and Management
Leadership and Management CPA Advanced Level is a KASNEB course. It prepares the student to formulate and implement strategies and demonstrate good governance and ethical practices.
Download free Leadership and Management CPA Advanced Level PDF notes and past papers for the new KASNEB syllabus 2021. We are the largest repository in Kenya offering free KASNEB notes and past papers.
To pass KASNEB Leadership and Management CPA Advanced Level New Syllabus 2021 exam, the student is expected to cover the following topics:
- Overview of management
- Development of management thought
- Overview of corporate strategy, governance and ethics
- Strategy formulation
- Strategy implementation
- Strategic monitoring and evaluation
- The Board of Directors
- Accountability, risk management and internal control
- Sustainability and social investment
- Ethics and corporate disclosure
- Case studies in strategy, governance and ethics
- Emerging issues and trends
KASNEB students should grasp the foundations of Leadership and Management in preparation for exposure to the business environment. We encourage the KASNEB students to prepare for KASNEB Advanced Level exams adequately.
Upon completing CPA Advanced Level, one can join the Institute of Certified Public Professionals of Kenya (ICPAK).
Students taking other courses like Certified Information and Communication Technologist (CICT), Certified Credit Professional (CCP), Certified Investment and Financial Analyst (CIFA), among other KASNEB certified courses will find these resources helpful.
Many students and colleges have benefited from the resources offered by the Pass Exams Team.
Other units or courses in KASNEB CPA Advanced Level include:
- Advanced Public Finance and Taxation
- Advanced Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Leadership and Management
- Advanced Financial Management
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Advanced Public Finance Management
Download free KASNEB CPA Advanced Level PDF notes and past papers now. Also, KASNEB CPA Intermediate Level PDF notes and past papers are available.