Economics CIFA Section 2 is a KASNEB course. It is designed for students studying to become financial analysts, finance managers, financial advisors, and investment analysts.
Download free Economics CIFA Section 2 PDF notes and past papers now for the new KASNEB syllabus 2021
To pass KASNEB CIFA Section 2 Economics New Syllabus 2021 exam, the student is expected to cover the following topics:
- Introduction to economics
- Demand, supply and determination of equilibrium: Demand analysis, Supply analysis, Determination of equilibrium
- The theory of consumer behavior
- The theory of a firm: The theory of production, The theory of costs
- Market structures
- National income
- Economic growth, economic development and economic planning
- Money and banking: Money, The banking system,
- Inflation and unemployment: Inflation, unemployment
- International trade and finance
- Emerging issues and trends
KASNEB students aspiring to become economists and enroll with the Institute of Economic Affairs-Kenya (IEA-K) or Kenya Institute of Public Policy Research Analysis (KIPPRA) or become financial analysts will find the Economics course vital in this pursuit.
We encourage the KASNEB students to prepare for KASNEB CIFA Section 2 exams adequately. Students taking other courses like Certified Secretaries (CS), Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Certified Credit Professionals (CCP), among other KASNEB certified courses will find these resources
Many students and colleges have benefited from the resources offered by the Pass Exams Team.
Other units or courses in KASNEB CIFA Section 2 include:
After completion of KASNEB CIFA Section 2, the student advances to CIFA Section 3 which has the following units:
- Regulation of Financial Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Statements Analysis
Download free KASNEB CIFA Section 2 PDF notes and past papers today. Also, get free KASNEB CIFA Section 3 PDF notes and past papers for the above units.