- From a functional perspective, discuss the various types of companies that one may form.
- Explain the legal distinction between a public company and a private company as envisaged under Section 30 of the Companies Act (Cap.486 Laws of Kenya). (6 marks)
- Explain the difference between the following types of companies:
- i) Company limited by shares
Company limited by guarantee
- Highlight anv FIVE advantages of incorporation as was established in the case of Salomon vs Saþomon& co. Ltd (1897) AC 22
COMPANY LAW 2011 - -2019-1-2